Here are some of the easiest Tips to be Followed to Detect and Remove Virus From Facebook. As with everything that becomes popular and mass within the world of computing, social networks are also a vehicle for malicious users deploy their damage through the world, through the spread of virus, sometimes they can seriously harm, either hacking our profile in a given community, or even infecting our PC, we must pay special attention to this aspect. One of the social networks in which more virus spread today is Facebook, on one hand for easy infiltration, and on the other by the huge number of users that the community owns throughout the world. And the truth is that these viruses end up becoming a real headache , especially for those people who use this network frequently. One of the characteristics of viruses circulating on Facebook is that many, most, usually hidden, so generally do not realize they are acting until it made the damage. Also, spread easily, either through the profiles of our contacts, and even through our profile without us knowing us. Therefore it is advisable to periodically clean profile, which will help us to detect if a virus has infiltrated, and at the same time allow us to eliminate the malicious code. Here’s how to do it
Detect and Remove Virus from Facebook
Remove Malicious Applications :
One of the main vehicles for spreading viruses in Facebook are often the applications, which can produce damage to our wall and our contacts, because sometimes some of them are developed for such posting content on our wall without our knowledge.Therefore, it is recommended to do is to conduct regular reviews of the applications you have installed on Facebook , to detect which can be potentially malicious, also through analyzing the permissions that have been given to each of them, for which we must perform the following steps:
- In principle we agree to our Facebook account, and once there click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen, where you can access the Menu items of different settings, and there select “Settings”.
- In the Settings page of our account, click on the section “Applications”.
- Once there, we carefully analyze list applications that are installed, to detect at first whether any of them that we are not sure that you have installed.
- When we detect an application that should not be because we have not installed, we have to do is click on the “X” for that application, and after that in the table is displayed in principle we enable the option “Delete all activity”, and then we click on the button “Delete.” Immediately, the application is uninstalled.Also remove applications, we can also take a look at the configuration of each of them, for which we must click on the pencil icon to access the configuration issue, and thus know what permissions possesses such application in our profile, and then decide if you edit these settings or prefer to delete the application directly.
Set Security Options
in the fight against the spread of viruses in Facebook, is also extremely important to pay attention to safety parameters that govern ourselves, and in this sense we must seize the possibilities offered by the social network in terms of security notifications.Note that Facebook offers us the option to receive notifications when detected irregular activity on our own, such as when someone accesses our profile without permission.
To configure these parameters must do the following :
- Access the configuration of our own, and once there click on the section “Security”.
- As we will see, from there we can activate any of the available resources, such as example where notifications logon from where logged, what our trusted contacts and so on.
- Now we have to do is click “Edit”, that is to the right of the option, and from there set parameters according to our needs.
Remove Extensions and Browser Plugins :
Towards achieving spread, the virus that swarm Facebook often use mode extensions and plugins for web browsers, ie that are installed in that way, so it is recommended to periodically analyze what extensions we installed in the browser, to detect possible viruses and remove them achieve.
To perform this procedure on Google Chrome, must do the following :
- We click on the menu button located in the top right corner of the browser window, and there we headed to “Settings”.
- Once deployed configuration window, we headed to the section on “Extensions” on the side menu.
- Once there, we identify those extensions not recognize such that we have manually installed, as we must keep in mind that sometimes there software to be downloaded from Internet installed plugins in the browser without your knowledge, because without realizing we’ve given this permission when installing the software on our PC .
- Then, when you have identified any extension not installed manually and can be malicious, ie as your name is unknown to us, what we do is remove the extension , for which we must click the . Bin icon beside each of the extensions listed Onsite .
To perform this in Firefox browser must carry out the following steps :
- In the top menu click on “Firefox”, which is in the upper left corner of the browser window, and there we headed to “Accessories”.
- Once there, the tab for “Accessories” we headed to “Extensions”, to analyze which ones may be suspicious, or that have not installed manually.
- From there we can choose to disable or remove the add we want, through buttons available each. And of course we can always go back to the process and enable or reinstall deleted supplements.
To perform this in Internet Explorer, we carry out the following steps :
- To access the browser settings, you must click on the icon gear, which is located in the upper right corner d her window, and there select the “Manage Add-ons”.
- In the box that is displayed, click on “Toolbars and Extensions”, and from there we can analyze what supplements we should eliminate are.
- select the accessories you want to remove, and in the next window click on the option “Disable.” Finally, it is important to always be alert to any activity or unusual behavior that may appear in our timeline of Facebook, and barely notice that appear publications that have not done, it is recommended immediately change the password of the account.