Whatsapp is one of the most used messenger in the recent time. Recently Whatsapp has been developed a new feature which shows the read receipts earlier this month. This app will show one tick mark once you sent a message, that will turn into two gray ticks once it had been delivered. Now, this very app shows 2 blue ticks once the recipient has read your message.
Scroll down to Learn How to remove Blue seen tick mark from Whatsapp
This feature was unrolled while in the latest update to the app. This implies that there was no privacy setting to disable read receipts once the feature was unrolled. With the lack of this basic feature in WhatsApp really ticked us off, and that we had secure that we’d be back with a tutorial on a way to disable WhatsApp blue ticks as shortly because it was attainable. You have to trust our word, here we have a tendency that WhatsApp has undraped this feature for robot.
Here’s a way to get obviate of those annoying blue ticks in WhatsApp – however if you are doing this, then you will not be able to see the receipts either. If you wish to envision once others see your messages, then you wish to permit them to visualize read receipts from you. For now, this is often solely attainable for Android users, and as long as you manually update the app via the WhatsApp web site. WhatsApp usually releases updates initially via its web site, so after that rolls out the update for Android’s Google Play store, followed by updates for different platforms, that the update are going to be on the market for all devices shortly.
How to Disable or Remove Blue Seen Tick Marks in WhatsApp
The first step is to get the latest APK file from WhatsApp:
- Download the latest (version 2.11.444) WhatsApp apk from the official website.
- On your Android phone, go to Settings > Security > Check Unknown sources, to enable installing apps from outside Google Play. Note that the exact path to the setting can vary depending on your device manufacturer and Android version – the important thing to note is that you enable installing apps from unknown sources.
- Open the apk on your Android phone. This will install the latest version of the app on your device.
- Once the app is installed, here’s how to disable read receipts:
- Open WhatsApp and tap three vertical dots icon on the top right.
- Now go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Uncheck Read receipts.