Rooting an android device shall be a difficult task for people who have no knowledge regarding the same. If you are an android smartphone or tablet user and want to root your device at ease, then you need to download towel root apk file that can help you root the device in less than a minute.
Latest Version of Towelroot Apk for Android
The towelroot app for android devices can be easily used to root any new or older version of android running device. Even if you are not aware about the rooting process, the app does its work like a charm. The towelroot android app has thus made it possible to root down the device even if you have or do not have sufficient knowledge about the whole rooting process.
This particular android device rooting app is available for a download only as apk file format, as it tends to breakdown, not only the rules of Google’s Play Store, but also the android device, to provide an unlimited access to the device. Make sure to download the latest towel root apk file from the official web portal of Towelroot. This type of downloading towel root apk latest version shall let you get the latest and updated version of the app that lets you to easily root the android device like never before.
Steps to Download Towel Root Apk 2018:
- Before downloading the file, you need to change certain permissions within your android device, so that you can download and install Towelroot app to them.
- Visit Settings menu in your android running smartphone or tablet and then search for ‘Unknown Sources’ option in them.
- Make sure to turn this feature on, if it has been turned off in default on your android device.
- Most of the android running devices have this particular option turned off.
- You need to turn this feature on, so that your android device shall install any third party apps to the device, which was not possible before.
- Visit the official web portal of Towelroot and make sure to download towel root Apk 2018 version that has lots of new features and bugs fixed in them.
- You can either download the apk file directly to your internal storage or to any SD card that has been attached to your android running device.
- The entire apk file takes less than one hundred kilobytes of space to download to the desired storage location.
- Once download gets completed, open the file up and simply follow the steps that you get onscreen to start the rooting process.
- Once the rooting process gets completed the device shall restart on its own to complete the process.
If you are making use of a latest android running smartphone or tablet, then it is highly recommended to download towelroot v5 apk file, which is said to be the successor of towelroot v4 version that got released for only specific android devices earlier. If you are making use of an older android running device, then you can still try installing the latest version of the app, as the v5 version has been created to work fine on any android running device.